Established in 1986, Maiwa now runs three very different retail locations in Vancouver, Canada.
- Our Main Store is located in the Net Loft on Granville Island. Clothing, Bedding, Shawls & Scarves, Jewellery, Books, and Gifts are just a few of the things you will find here.
- Maiwa Supply is located on the outside of the same building. Our Supply store carries the largest selection of natural dyes in North America. But we serve all artisans, from knitters to silkscreeners.
- Maiwa East is our public warehouse, but it also contains our dye studios, sewing studios and teaching spaces.
In addition to its retail presence maiwa also runs:
- The Maiwa Foundation a trust established to fund artisans who are attempting to return to traditional techniques or elevate skills.
- The Maiwa Textile Collection and Research Library