The Srinagar Jacket is made of handwoven, lightweight merino wool. It is a one size fits garment that looks great on many bodies. It buttons up with a collar and has three quarter length raglan sleeves. The sleeves, hem and collar have a wide cuff lined with complimentary fabric.Details
- 100% Handwoven Merino Wool
- Bandhani pattern - Hand tied and dyed by artisans in Kachchh, India
- Gentle hand wash with cool water and mild soap, hang to dry.
- Sewn at the Maiwa Studio in India
A Note on Fit:
• Generous fit
• One size fits most
• Circumference of body 57" (144cm), Length from shoulder to hem 23" (58cm)
*Measurements are taken with garment laying flat. For circumference size, simply double the measurements given. Allow for slight variation that is natural to the sewing process.