A button up collared shirt / jacket with raglan sleeve and selvedge details on the cuff and hem. Easily worn open and layered or simply on its own. Beautiful shell buttons down the front. Details
A Note on Fit:
- 100% Organic Cotton
- Handspun, handwoven and naturally dyed by village artisans of WomenWeave in India.**
- Gentle wash with cool water and mild soap, hang to dry.
- Sewn at the Maiwa Studio in India
- Worn with the Taupe Stripe Narlai Pant
- Generous fit
- One size fits most
- 74cm width across bust & body, 56cm in length (from top shoulder to bottom of garment)
*Measurements are taken with garment laying flat. For circumference size, simply double the measurements given. Allow for slight variation that is natural to the sewing process.
**Handwoven fabrics may contain slight imperfections that are to be celebrated and are a reminder of the hand craft that created the garment
Learn more about the WomenWeave Co-operative