Cozy and versatile, this boxy warm Kimono-inspired coat features 3 layers of quilted handwoven cotton. Perfect for all seasons; from mild summer evenings to layered autumn days. A Maiwa classic that you will reach for over and over.
- Featuring traditional hand woven ikat - (find out more)
- 3 layers of handwoven cotton sewn together at 1" intervals to create a sturdy yet soft cloth
- Gender neutral
- Draped collar
- Deep pockets
- Gentle wash with cool water and mild soap, hang to dry.
- Worn with the Marrakech Bias Skirt
A Note on Fit:
- Generous fit
- One size fits most
- Approx 70" around the body (plus extra drape at collar) / 32" in length
Learn about ikat weaving