A bold button up sleeveless a-line dress that can also be worn open as an elegant vest. Features a complimentary ikat pattern extended at the hem with two small inset pockets at front and two side pockets as well.
We love the versatility of this garment, paired with the striking ikat patterns that show off the technical yarn tie and die technique of ikat.
- Featuring Ikat cloth; the yarn is hand tied-and-dyed, then handwoven into cloth
- 100% Handwoven Cotton
- Side pockets and small inset pockets at front
- Gentle hand wash with cool water and mild soap, hang to dry.
- Sewn at the Maiwa Studio in India
- Worn with the Black Bucket Bag and WomenWeave Serrated Lines scarf
A Note on Fit:
- Generous A-line fit
- One size fits most
- Model Model Sacha is 5'11" and Model Shirley is 5'3"
- Fits up to 42” Bust (108cm)
- 46.5" (118cm) in length measured from shoulder seam to hem
Learn more about Ikat Technique.