A perfectly simply pullover top with great drape and a gorgeous selvedge sleeve detail. Everything about this top complements the incredible hand-spun and hand-woven cloth. Easy to wear, slightly boxy fit with great shape on the body. Details
A Note on Fit:
- 100% Organic Cotton
- Handspun, handwoven and naturally dyed by village artisans of WomenWeave in India.**
- Featuring the beautiful & precise ikat technique and striping detail at the selvedge
- Gentle wash with cool water and mild soap, hang to dry.
- Sewn at the Maiwa Studio in India
- Generous, boxy fit
- One size fits most
- 85cm width across bust, 58cm in length (from top shoulder seam to bottom of garment), 3/4 length arm opening measures 16.5cm*
*Measurements are taken with garment laying flat. For circumference size, simply double the measurements given. Allow for slight variation that is natural to the sewing process.
**Handwoven fabrics may contain slight imperfections that are to be celebrated and are a reminder of the hand craft that created the garment
Learn more about the WomenWeave Co-operative