A cozy pullover style, slightly boxy with lovely drape in the body. This wool is both warm and light enough that it breathes beautifully. The playful polkadots are created by hand tying small sections of fabric to resist the dye.Details
A Note on Fit:
- 100% Handwoven Merino Wool
- Bandhani design - Hand tied and dyed - by artisans in Kachchh, India
- Gentle hand wash with cool water and mild soap, hang to dry.
- Sewn at the Maiwa Studio in India
- Worn with a Blockprinted Ajrakh Wool Shawl in Indigo & Madder
• Generous fit
• One size fits most
• 87cm width at bust / 62cm in length / 16.5 cm arm openings**Measurements are taken with garment laying flat. For circumference size, simply double the measurements given. Allow for slight variation that is natural to the sewing process.